Trust Your Home to an Experienced Residential Electrician
Our residential electricians provide all types of electrical services for homeowners. Here are just a few of the types of repairs, installations, and upgrades we can do.
Call SUN ELECTRICALS for more information on these and all of our other residential electrical contracting services. We want to be your electrician for years to come!
Services For Our Residential Customers:
- Our electrical repair service will take care of any old or broken components in your home. We fix outlets, light switches, fixtures, breaker boxes, HVAC wiring, fuses, meter sockets, main service upgrades, and much more. Our service calls are affordable and we do everything we can to get things fixed right on the first visit.
- Do you need a new light fixture installed? Or a new ceiling fan? Our installation services will make sure you have the right fixture for your needs. Plus, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that everything’s been installed accurately. You’ll be safe and be able to enjoy your home.
- We work with building contractors to provide electrical services for remodels. We can rewire rooms of your home that have been gutted and redone, and can do new wiring for additions. Our residential electrical contracting services are available for smaller upgrades to your home as well. We hook up whole home generators, install whole home UPS and surge protection systems, and provide wiring for hot tub equipment.
- If you’re buying or selling a home, you know all about home inspections. If there are any electrical items on your punch list, call us to get them fixed. Our prompt, dependable service means you’ll get these things taken care of quickly so you can stay on schedule.
- We work on new construction, too. Our experienced staff and organizational structure means we’re equipped for high volume. Whether you’re building the custom home of your dreams or developing a neighborhood, we can help.
- We also work with real estate investors and agencies to maintain rental properties. Call us to make repairs or improvements that will satisfy your tenants and maintain the value of your property.